UI Designer Intern
1 to 3 years of expereince
Remote, Full Time
- The Digital Strategist will be responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
- The candidate answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
- He or she is responsible for client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed.
- He/She is responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He/She serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client.
- This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions. While initially this will be an individual contributor role, the role will grow into a leadership position with the flexibility to build a team basis growth of business.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital media and production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social media marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
Competitive pay & benefits
We respect talent and dedication. Hence our pay scales are competitive and include other benefits such as medical insurance etc.
Flexible work hours
We support our team members with flexible working options, leave entitlements/vacation and paid parental leave
Supportive work culture
Design Brewery is proud to offer a great workplace that allows one to learn and experiment everyday to build amazing products. We provide an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.